THERMO-COMPRESSION WELDING MACHINES
Thermo-compression welding machines to weld windings to commutators in small-sized DC motors. These machines are designed to ensure complete control of the welding process.
- Use of water-cooled tungsten electrodes.
- Operator panel for setting and adjusting welding parameters and saving work programs.
- Systems for electronic control of welding parameters (time, amperage, ramps, waiting times, etc.)
- Systems for adjusting welding pressure.
- Welding energy control system.
- Visualization systems (camera plus screen) for monitoring the welding area and to detect possible non-conformities.
- Optional automatic bar indexing system and automatic first bar search system.
- Welding stroke adjustment.
- Welding fume extraction system.
Via Doberdò 39 – 21046 Malnate (VA) – Italy | Ph: +39 0332 429963 | Fax: +39 0332 424639 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org