Workbenches to support and rotate medium to large-sized stators.
- Solid central structure with 4 rotating supports at the ends; two of these 4 supports are motorized and allow the rotation of the stator locking ring.
- The upper part of the ring can be opened for stator loading/unloading operations using an overhead crane.
- The rings are equipped with 8 manually and independently adjustable fixing points.
- Electric clockwise and counterclockwise rotation of the ring, controlled by an onboard control panel.
- The support base of the ring can rotate along the vertical axis by 180°. A mechanical stop, operable by a pedal, ensures stator positioning.
- The supports are available in various sizes, depending on the maximum stator diameter and weight.
- Each support base can mount up to 2 different sizes of rings to cover a wider dimensional range.
Via Doberdò 39 – 21046 Malnate (VA) – Italy | Ph: +39 0332 429963 | Fax: +39 0332 424639 | Email: email@example.com