Special stands designed to support and rotate rotors up to 40 tonnes.
- Maximum capacity: 40 tonnes.
- Solid welded steel structure for heavy-duty use.
- Double pair of adjustable rollers coated with polyurethane, with removable steel shoulders.
- Height adjustment possible using locking pins, in a series of holes on the supports.
- 4×4 traction: each roller is equipped with a geared motor.
- The rotation speed of the two wheels making up each support is controlled by a single inverter; the speeds of the 2 inverters are synchronized by a PLC.
- In case of differences in diameters rotatable on both sides of the shaft, the operator will input the diameters of the shaft support zones on a simple operator panel; the PLC will calculate and synchronize the two different rotation speeds of the two pairs of supports.
- Possibility to adjust the distance between each pair of rollers, for sliding up to a maximum of 400 mm using a side handwheel.
Via Doberdò 39 – 21046 Malnate (VA) – Italia | Tel: +39 0332 429963 | Fax: +39 0332 424639 | Email: email@example.com