ROTOR POLE CONSOLIDATION PRESS
Automatic hydraulic presses with electric heating, designed for the polymerization and consolidation of the insulation of rotor poles in energy generators.
- The machine is equipped with 6 pressing portals that slide along the frame; the movement of each portal along the frame is automated.
- Each pressing portal consists of 2 vertical support beams (right/left), an upper beam that provides structural integrity, and a horizontal pressing beam that moves vertically.
- Maximum pressing force per single portal: 80 tons.
- Heating system, consisting of a main heating unit capable of delivering up to 3000 A, to polymerize the insulating material of the pole, reaching a polymerization temperature of 170°C.
- Special additional heating systems to ensure maximum temperature rise uniformity of the pole, limiting temperature differences. These differences are also monitored through additional probes that allow the machine not to exceed a temperature difference parameterized by the operator.
- Control console that integrates buttons and HMI for machine operation; real-time temperature, force, and position graph generation.
- Integrated remote assistance module: Rimac technicians can remotely connect to the machine and initiate a real-time remote assistance session. By accessing the control panel and PLC and verifying the machine’s operation, the Rimac technician can intervene directly to resolve the issue or provide timely guidance. The module can be connected via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or GSM card.
Via Doberdò 39 – 21046 Malnate (VA) – Italy | Ph: +39 0332 429963 | Fax: +39 0332 424639 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org