Roebel bar production lines
Designed for mass production of bars with transposed conductors for high- and ultra-high voltage generators, these machines automatically carry out the unwinding, straightening, measuring, insulation stripping, cutting and transposition (Roebel bending) of individual conductors.
- De-reeler equipped with an electric unwinding and tensioning system synchronized with the machine for the feeding and eventual rewinding of the flat wire.
- Adjustable horizontal and vertical straightening units consisting of non-aligned, opposed rollers to remove all flat wire deformations.
- Robust and high-pulling-capacity traction unit, including a measurement device for precise flat wire length measurement.
- Designed not to disperse brushing dust, the stripping unit can mount various tools, both commercial and Rimac-supplied, which are driven by synchronized servomotors, to achieve a qualitative stripping result while maintaining a high production speed.
- Cutting unit capable of easily cutting all types of copper and insulation, ensuring fast and accurate cutting.
- Roebel bending unit composed of two groups of bending clamps actuated by controlled and parameterizable electric axes. The clamping units are equipped with interchangeable forming tools with rapid format change.
- Possibility to integrate a standard accumulation warehouse or an automatic warehouse with pick & place system for precise conductor arrangement to speed up manual bar weaving operations.
- Integrated remote assistance module: Rimac technicians can remotely connect to the machine and initiate a real-time remote service session. By accessing the control panel and PLC and then checking the operation of the machine, the Rimac technician can intervene directly and fix the problem or provide timely guidance. The module can be connected via Ethernet connection, Wi-Fi or GSM card.