ASSEMBLY MACHINES FOR ROTORS AND MOTORS
Stand-alone workstations, available in customizable configurations, for the assembly of permanent magnet rotors and motors.
- Possibility to customize the machine configuration and automation level according to specific needs.
- Possibility to automatically perform main component assembly operations.
- Possibility to semi-automatically perform accessory assembly operations.
- Integration of complementary technologies.
- Possibility to integrate automated solutions for product transfer and collection (robots; pick and place systems; conveyors).
- Possibility to integrate solutions for process data traceability.
- Optimization of set-up times.
- Readiness for future product adaptations.
- Integrated remote assistance module: Rimac technicians can remotely connect to the machine and initiate a real-time remote assistance session. By accessing the control panel and PLC and then checking the operation of the line, the Rimac technician can intervene directly and solve the problem or provide timely guidance. The module can be connected via Ethernet connection, Wi-Fi or GSM card.