Special stands designed for the support and rotation of motors with square-section lamination stacks.
- Maximum capacity: 600 kg.
- Robust welded steel frame with anti-corrosion coating.
- Dedicated asynchronous geared motor for controlled motor rotation; rotation is controlled by a double safety foot pedal available to the operator (movable pedals with handles) and reaches 90° in clockwise and counterclockwise directions (for a total of 180°).
- The rotation limit is guaranteed by the presence of 2 sensors positioned 180° apart from each other.
- The weight of the motor is supported by a shaft with a double support bearing.
- Motor locking system made with a floating fixed end and a movable end; the movable part is the upper part of the locking support; the adjustment of the position of the movable stop is done manually by the operator with a handwheel.
- A pressure system checks the correct locking closure on the motor.
Via Doberdò 39 – 21046 Malnate (VA) – Italy | Ph: +39 0332 429963 | Fax: +39 0332 424639 | Email: email@example.com