COPPER WIRE DEREELERS
Rimac offers various spool unwinding systems characterized by different solutions for the tensioning of wires and flat wires wound on a spool.
- Each type of dereeler can be provided with 1 or more spool holder positions; spools can be positioned in series (on the same side) and/or in parallel (on both sides).
- Basic configuration: simple dereeler with manually adjustable mechanical braking system; the dereeler is equipped with an adjustable radial drive pin and a double spool centering cone.
- Intermediate configuration: dereeler with pneumatic braking system using a disc brake; the braking pressure is manually adjustable; the operator relies on a pressure gauge to determine the braking force; in the case of multiple spool holder positions, each position will have its own adjustment valve with a corresponding pressure gauge for display.
- Advanced configuration: dereeler with automatic pneumatic braking system using a disc brake; the braking pressure is automatically adjusted according to the actual spool diameter; this ensures constant wire tension throughout the unwinding process.
- Special configurations: dereelers designed for customized applications based on customer requests; for example, they can be equipped with electronically controlled tension-based braking systems and automatic wire/flat wire rewinding, or they can incorporate systems to equalize the wire/flat wire unwinding speed to minimize stress on the copper conductor that could damage the insulation.
Via Doberdò 39 – 21046 Malnate (VA) – Italy | Ph: +39 0332 429963 | Fax: +39 0332 424639 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org