Commutator turning machines
Machines to turn commutators of DC motors: an operation aimed at restoring the outer surface of the commutator and ensuring it is not eccentric or conic.
- Advanced armature support between headstock and tailstock, one of which is inserted into a self-centering chuck, for secure clamping.
- Turning operation performed by a tungsten carbide tool on a cylindrical generator on the commutator surface.
- Possibility to create initial chamfer, exhaust groove and turning of the commutator riser.
- Dedicated unit for commutator brushing.
- Full casing designed to protect the operator from projections and drive systems, as well as to reduce noise level.
- Powerful industrial vacuum cleaner for the extraction of dust and dry materials.
- Possibility to set and store a work program for each specific rotor reference.
- Possibility to install the turning unit in multi-function machines, which combine multiple work functions (brushing, undercutting, welding, banding, coil leads cut off, and electrical testing).
- Integrated remote assistance module: Rimac technicians can remotely connect to the machine and initiate a real-time remote assistance session. By accessing the control panel and PLC and checking the machine’s operation, the Rimac technician can intervene directly to resolve the issue or provide timely guidance. The module can be connected via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or GSM card.