COMMUTATOR SLOTTING MACHINES
Commutator slotting machines designed to create connection zones between the winding and the commutator in DC motors.
- Fiber optic unit for precise and repeatable indexing on every single bar.
- Commutator rotation controlled by an adjustable-speed servo motor.
- Controlled horizontal and vertical slotting axis to achieve different depths, with slotting step programming and possibility to obtain a flat or radiused bottom slot.
- Work area enlargement systems to enable the operator to monitor the process.
- Option of guided slotting with a vision system for slotting skewed bars.
- Possibility to integrate a second slotting head for increased productivity.
- Full casing designed to isolate the welding area for enhanced operator safety.
- Possibility to set and store a work program for each specific commutator reference.
- Integrated remote assistance module: Rimac technicians can remotely connect to the machine and initiate a real-time remote assistance session. By accessing the control panel and PLC and verifying the machine’s operation, the Rimac technician can intervene directly to resolve the issue or provide timely guidance. The module can be connected via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or GSM card.