COIL CUT-OFF AND EXTRACTION MACHINES
Specifically designed for the removal of stator coils, these machines perform two functions:
- Cut off coil leads protruding from the stator.
- Clamp and pull-out coils from stator slots.
- Stator is positioned and locked on a rotating table with a 3-hook centering system for optimal positioning of the workpiece; the stator is fixed to the table using specific tools.
- Manual rotation of the stator performed by the operator; optionally, the machine can be equipped with electric rotation of the table.
- Loading the stator is facilitated because the cut-off unit and the extraction unit are mounted on a 180° swiveling column that allows them to be moved out of the work area during loading/unloading operations.
- Arm equipped with a cutting disc that allows complete cutting of the coil leads; the cutting unit can mount discs of different sizes.
- Adjustable working height to ensure optimal positioning; the radial cutting depth can also be adjusted manually using a dedicated handwheel; optionally, the machine can be supplied with automatic radial movement of the cutting disc; to ensure operator safety, the cutting disc is protected by a safety casing.
- Smoke and micro dust extraction system, with the suction point located near the cutting area; this system can extract smoke and micro dust from the operator’s breathing zone and thus maintain a healthy environment
- Effective and electrical coil extraction system, mainly consisting of chain electric winch and a special extraction clamp; optionally, the machine can be equipped with a hydraulic extractor for adjusting the extraction force with lever operation
- In case of impregnated stators, it is recommended to burn off the unit before extraction to prevent potential damage.
Via Doberdò 39 – 21046 Malnate (VA) – Italy | Ph: +39 0332 429963 | Fax: +39 0332 424639 | Email: email@example.com